Great prices on van hire in the South West
Book your van rental securely on this website or call your nearest branch
Up to 50% off midweek when you book online 4 weeks in advance
The earlier you book - the more you save
Van hire from just £19.00 per day
Availability & PRICING
OurVEHICLESView Our Fleet
Ask Us A Question:
- Q. how much to hire luton van for the day
- A. Answer: Thank you for your question, if you open up the home screen on www.lanesselfdrive.com this will allow you to select the dates you are looking to rent for and you will be given a rate. The furter you can book in advance the more you can save. Please feel free to call your local office and discuss the matter further. Our sites are at Bristol 01173 703200, Somerset 01278 447099, Exeter 01392 494966 and Truro on 01872 560147.
- Q. driver requirments
- A. Answer: Drivers must be between 25 and 75 years of age and able to produce a full, valid, UK, EU, USA, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand driving licence held for at least twenty four months. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that he/she has the appropriate driving licence for the type of vehicle rented. Drivers must not: have been convicted of a driving offence have more than 6 points on their licence have had their driving licence endorsed or suspended Spent convictions may be disregarded. Drivers must not have had insurance: declined renewal refused special terms imposed Drivers must not have been involved in more than one road traffic accident, whilst driving, within the past 3 years Drivers must not be involved in any way with: professional entertainment professional sports persons jockeys racing, gaming industry or press If you hold a photocard type driving licence or an older paper driving licence, you will be required to provide your National Insurance number to complete a driving licence validity and endorsement check at the time of rental commencement. Due to recent DVLA changes the paper counterpart that accompanies the photocard driving licence is no longer valid or legal. To be able to hire a 7.5 ton vehicle you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category C) prior to 1997 or hold a valid LGV licence, for further information please contact the relevant branch. To be able to hire a minibus you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category D) prior to 1997 or hold a valid PSV licence.
- Q. Do you have limited mileage or charge an extra mileage rate over a certain number of mile? This would be to hire a 7.5 tonne lorry for two days travelling to Pembrokeshire west wales 300 mile one way
- A. Answer: On all rentals there is an inclusive mileage allowance of 100 miles per rental day (e.g. if your rental is for 3 days, your inclusive mileage allowance would be 300 miles for the length of your rental). If you exceed your inclusive mileage allowance you will be charged at the end of your rental for any excess miles driven. The current rates are 0.10p per mile for all vehicles up to 3.5t maximum weight and 0.15p per mile for all vehicles with a maximum weight above 3.5t.
Copyright ©2015 Lanes Removals & Storage Ltd.