Ask Us A Question:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Hi there I want to collect 5p friday and drop 5pm Saturday - is this possible
- A. Answer: Yes this is posible at most depots although you will need to speak to the self drive manager to arrange.
- Q. What Licence is required for a Luton Van?
- A. Answer: Drivers must be between 25 and 75 years of age and able to produce a full, valid, UK driving licence held for at least twelve months. It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that he/she has the appropriate driving licence. Drivers must not have had their drivers licence suspended for 3 months during the past year, or 6 months during the past 3 years, or have more than 6 points on the licence. If you hold a photocard type licence please also bring the counterpart which holds details of any points or convictions. To be able to hire a 7.5 ton vehicle you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category C) prior to 1997 or hold a valid LGV licence, for further information contact the relevant branch. To be able to hire a minibus you must have held a full UK drivers licence (category D) prior to 1997 or hold a valid PSV licence.
- Q. how much is the deposit
- A. Answer: All clients must produce a valid credit, switch or debit card in the name of the hirer or driver and be present at the time of collection of the rental vehicle. The deposit for a small, panel or Luton vehicle is £150. The deposit for a 7.5 ton vehicle is £200.00 The deposit for a Minibus is £250.00. A cheque is not accepted for the deposit payment.